Do you dream of starting a homestead to build a simpler, more self-sufficient life? Do you have a deep desire to return to your roots and learn old-fashioned skills? If so, I have an amazing resource for you! This eBook is full of tips and advice to help you achieve those goals, no matter where you’ve been planted.
Starting a Homestead From Scratch
Starting a homestead from scratch can be overwhelming. There are so many definitions of what a homesteader “should be” or what homesteading “should look like”. The truth is that homesteading is a lifestyle, and it looks different for everyone!
Whether you’re an aspiring homesteader living in the suburbs, or just getting started on working your own land, this E-Book is for you. It was created by a group of 17 women passionate about this lifestyle, and we’re sharing our homesteading skills and advice with you!
Homestead Anywhere Features
This 180 page E-Book is packed with the best tips and advice on how to get started on your homesteading journey. You’ll learn all about gardening, food preservation, raising meat birds, cooking with cast iron, fermenting foods, and SO much more! Here’s sneak peak of what we have to offer:
Meet the Homestead Anywhere Contributors
It was such an honor to have Lisa Bass from Farmhouse on Boone write the foreword for this E-Book! Here’s a snippet of what she wrote:
“I know when I first started dreaming about homesteading I learned things slowly, and from others who already had some experience. Even though we only had a quarter acre in town, I learned to bake bread, ferment vegetables, sew, cook with cast iron, and can food. We were even able to start a little backyard chicken flock!
Bringing in fresh vegetables and a basket full of fresh eggs only made me more ready to expand my knowledge and catch a vision for a larger more sustainable homestead. We saved every last penny we had, in order to buy a little piece of property where we could realize this dream.
Thankfully, in this day and age with the internet, there are mentors, like the authors of this book, who are willing to share what they’ve learned through many years of homesteading.”
- Alicia from “Cultivating Nurse“
- Amy Cross from “The Cross Legacy”
- Anja from “Our Gabled Home”
- Barbara from “Farmhouse By Sea”
- Barbra-Sue from “Kowalski Mountain”
- Becky from “The Homestead Nurse”
- Brandi Bobb from “Through The Kitchen”
- Candice from “Simply Candice”
- Courtney from “The Wright Family Homestead”
- Dee of “She Mams With Oils“
- Deirdre from “Kindling Wild”
- Elizabeth from “At Home on the Prairie”
- Errika from “The Home Intent”
- Juliea from “Farmhouse Harvest”
- Kyrie from “Healthfully Rooted Home”
- Tiffany from “Growing Dawn”